Monday, April 27, 2009

First Post


I moved to Dallas in 1980, the very year the Dallas Mavericks came into existence. For almost 30 years, I have been a fan of the Mavericks and Cowboys. When the Stars finally arrived in 1993, I became a hockey fan as well.

I love talking sports. More accurately, I love to argue sports. This blog isn't going to be game stats and updates. It's going to be opinionated. I'm thoughtful, knowledgeable, and quite twisted. I love my Dallas teams, but I'm no cheerleader. If you go 9-7, then you're 9-7. Talent wins playoff games. You didn't win any playoff games? Then you ain't got enough talent. Go git some!

You can find out if the Mavs won or who the Cowboys traded for anywhere. I'm going to tell you why the Mavs won. I'll tell you why the latest Cowboys trade was genius, or Jerridiculous.

If you agree with me, let me know. Think I'm an idiot? Tell me why. Above all else, let's keep it clean and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment